Saturday, July 7, 2012

Well, I did it. After hours of scouring through my 900+ pins, after a few failed attempts at creations that just weren't meant to be, and after a few half completed crafts that will be finished another day - I found the right pin for me to create!

If you are in the Pinterest world you may (or may not - it's a big realm) have noticed all the homemade white boards. You pretty much take a picture frame, put some cute paper inside of it, and VOILA you've got your very own dry erase/white board. Couldn't get much easier than that and so that is what I did. I created a menu planner for the kitchen with the days of the week filled in and a blank spot to write the main meal for that day. And maybe, just maybe, I will actually use it. And maybe, just maybe, it will help with our grocery budget like all those "frugal" websites say it will.

I plan to add a photo in the future. It is pretty darn cute and certainly worthy of a little recognition. But... I can't find my tape. And when you can't find your tape, you can't tape down all the letters used to spell the days of the week. And when you can't tape down all the letters used to spell the days of the week, they all fall willy nilly around inside the frame. And when they fall willy nilly around inside the frame, he's going to want a cookie to go with it. Sorry, a visit to the used bookstore lead to me coming home with an armload of books - one of them being "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie".

- The Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment